I am Sahil Badyal, currently a graduate researcher at the REACT Lab, Harvard University (previously at Arizona State University). I recently interned at Capital One, as a Data Scientist in the Vision and Language Technologies Team (VaLT). I also have more than three years of professional experience in Software Development and Machine Learning. I was born and raised in Billawar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
I am a computer science enthusiast, interested in reinforcement learning, robot-learning, multi-modal machine learning, and NLP.
- 10 Feb 2020 » Tensorflow Eager vs Pytorch - A systems comparison
- 28 Jan 2019 » Distributed Tensorflow using AWS S3 and EMR
- 28 Jun 2018 » My Notes on The Business of 21st Century
- 26 Mar 2018 » How we developed a Sentiment Prediction model at Ameyo
- 24 Feb 2018 » If the evolution was a deeplearning algo
- 24 Feb 2017 » Japanese 5-S methodology - A clearer approach to workspace management
- 24 Jul 2015 » Summer Internship 2015